It’s hard to believe there are more than 300 Wordle puzzles! And is it just me, or are everyday Wordles getting harder? Fortunately, this is where Express Online comes in. We’ve put together a selection of guides to help you solve Wordle 311 on April 26th. And don’t worry, this isn’t cheating, because we won’t actually reveal the answer. Simply head to the bottom of the page for three spoiler-free tips. Good luck and God bless you!
The hugely popular word game tasks players with figuring out a five-letter word in six guesses. It sounds simple, but it can be very difficult.
In fact, if you want to solve a daily Wordle puzzle, you will need to pay close attention to the color of the tiles after each guess.
If the letter box turns gray, the letter will not appear in the word you are guessing. If the tile turns yellow, then the letter you guessed is in the word, and not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, then the letter is in the word and in the right place.
The app keeps track of your stats, displaying the number of correct answers you’ve managed, as well as your winning streak.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, you will have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released. You will also lose your precious winning streak.
Read on for some general Wordle tips, followed by three guides specific to Wordle 311 on April 26th…
General tips and advice about Wordle …
• Do not use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, especially “a” and “e”.
• Avoid letters such as “X”, “Z” and “Q” until later, when you have a better idea of the answer.
• “RAISE” is a good word to start with, while “TOUCH” is a decent second guess.
• Check out Express Online’s daily tips below…
Wordle 311 Tips and Guides on April 26th…
1. Wordle 311 begins with the letter H.
2. Wordle 311 contains two vowels.
3. Maybe you can steal the answer from a bank.
“Twitter geek. Proud troublemaker. Professional student. Total zombie guru. Web specialist. Creator.”