After Biden’s emotional speech on Saturday, there was unrest in the context of the war. Macron warned that a verbal increase would be a condition of a ceasefire agreement at a time when Russia appears to want to divide Ukraine “Korean-style” and join the Putin-led country in the Luhansk region. The focus is on the Donbass area. Highlights of Day 32 War:
– This Sunday, the British Ministry of Defense seems to be a Concentration of Russian troops in the Donetsk and Luhansk regions. Russia has already announced that it will launch a second offensive centered on Donbass. According to the head of the Ukrainian military intelligence Kirillo Budanov, Russia wants Divide Ukraine with the Korean modelAfter failing to capture the whole country.
– In turn, the head of the Lukansk region, Leonid Paseknik, announced that soon, the divided republic, located in eastern Ukraine, could hold one. Referendum on entry into Russia. Ukraine has said that if that happens, there will be no legal basis for such a referendum and that it will face a strong response from the international community, deepening its global isolation.
– Oh Pitton’s shout on Saturday Caused discomfort in the context of the war. French President Emmanuel Macron also said verbally that it could increase Makes it difficult to achieve the main objective: to achieve a ceasefire. The White House, on the other hand, made it clear that the US president did not call for regime change. U.S. Secretary of State Anthony Blingen and U.S. They have no plans for regime change in Russia.
– In a new speech this Sunday, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zhelensky, He accused the West of not having the courage As his country fought the Russian invasion, he criticized who the “ping-pong” of the West was, how jets and weapons would be delivered, and asked for more weapons. Later, an intervention was broadcast to several countries, including LisbonI see politicians in European countries being scared He called on the whole world to try to defeat a man named Vladimir Putin.
– Representatives of Russia and Ukraine We will meet again in Turkey between Monday and WednesdayFace-to-face talks in a new round.
– Russian armed forces destroy Ukrainian missile depot nearby Kiev The Russian Defense Ministry said on Sunday that long-range weapons had been fired from the sea. Despite the attacks, schools in the Ukrainian capital will reopen online on Monday.
– In Mariupol, there are reports of hundreds of people They have no “option” but to go to parts of Ukraine controlled by Russian forces or to Russia itself.
– According to the Ukrainian military, Russian units are being withdrawn from northern Ukraine to Belarus, an ally of Russia, for the return of personnel and supplies. Many units have suffered heavy losses and are in urgent need of food, fuel and ammunition. Injured soldiers are also being deported to Belarus.
Dead: At least 1,119 civilians have been killed since Russia’s invasion on February 24, according to figures released by the United Nations. At least 139 children died.
Injured: Of the 1790 injured, at least 171 were men, 132 women, 23 women and 19 boys, plus 63 children and 1149 adults whose gender had not been determined.
Refugees: More than 3.8 million people have fled Russia’s occupation of Ukraine, but the flow of refugees has fallen sharply since Tuesday. In all, more than 10 million people, more than a quarter of Ukraine’s population, were forced to flee their homes.
“Hardcore explorer. Extreme communicator. Professional writer. General music practitioner. Prone to fits of apathy.”