Prince Andrew to attend Miss Queen’s Jubilee Celebration on Friday due to COVID

Buckingham Palace said on Thursday that Prince Andrew, the Queen’s scandal-soaked son, will miss Friday’s platinum jubilee celebrations after he tested positive for the coronavirus. It is noteworthy that the jubilee, which lasted for 70 years, began on Thursday with… The appearance of a balcony by the QueenThanksgiving service will continue at St Paul’s Cathedral on Friday. “Having tested positive for the COVID virus, the Duke is naturally disappointed and saddened that he will not be able to join other members of the royal family at St Paul’s Cathedral for a Thanksgiving service marking 70 years of the Queen’s reign,” a source close to Andrew told The Guardian. Daily Beast Exclusive. A source at the palace told the Daily Beast that Andrew had seen Her Majesty in the past few days but had been getting regular check-ups and had not seen her since he tested positive. A source close to Andrew told Daily Beast Andrew, who recently settled a lawsuit accusing him of raping an underage girl alongside Jeffrey Epstein, that he was Make daily visits to his mother Recently trying to make up. But The guardian Reports indicate that members of the royal family get regular COVID testing and that the 96-year-old monarch has not had close contact with Andrew since he tested positive for the virus.

Read it in Watchman

See also  The latest news of the war between Russia and Ukraine: an attack on Kharkiv as the invasion intensified, near Kyiv

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.