Rockstar Games today announced a new GTA+ paid monthly subscription service for Grand Theft Auto Online. GTA+, which launches on March 28, will be available only to PS5 and Xbox Series X/S players and will offer people who subscribe to it monthly cash deposits, exclusive access to new rewards, double and triple XP events, and more.
Included in the newly announced service, which will cost $6 per month, is a varied list of bonuses and perks. Some are better than others. Most players are likely to be interested in the monthly deposit of $500,000 in their account GTA Online Bank account. If you want to buy that much money via a Shark Card, it will cost you $10. So this alone may make the plan worthwhile for some.
Another feature is early access to a new car and free upgrades for that car, exclusively for GTA+ members. GTA+ subscribers will be given a free car shop and LS Car Meet membership, which is especially great for new or returning players. LS Car Meet and car shop missions are the best new content GTA Online He has it in the game right now.
Here is the complete list of everything Rockstar has to offer to GTA+ subscribers during the first month and beyond:
- $500,000 automatically delivered to your Maze bank account.
- The Principe Deveste Eight—along with its free Hao’s Special Works upgrade prior to being available for purchase by the general public—as well as HSW Orange Trip and HSW CMYK Glitch Liveries.
- The auto shop is located in La Mesa. Existing auto shop owners can move in at no additional cost.
- The LS Car Meet membership fee has been waived. Existing LS Car Meet members with GTA+ will be compensated with $50,000 GTA during this event period.
- Yacht owners can upgrade to an Aquarius Super Yacht at no additional cost.
- The Gussét Frog T-Shirt and Prolaps Prolaps Basketball Shorts are automatically added to your wardrobe.
- Transmission livery for Mammoth Avenger, HVY APC and TM-02 Khanjali.
- A selection of free auto shop paints and emblems.
- $3X GTA$ and RP on Hao’s Special Works Racing Series.
- 2X Car Meet Rep in the Street Race Series.
For the first month and only $6, that’s not awesome List of goodies and perks. However, Rockstar also promises that it will continue to offer new and exclusive rewards and gifts to GTA+ members over time. So we hope that the coming months will include better rewards or more useful exclusive items. Personally, I would like to see the monthly deposit increase up to $1 million.
Rockstar has not confirmed it Kotaku That all bonus items, such as cars and yachts, will remain with players even after they stop paying for the service. It also confirmed that the coming months will include new exclusive early access for upcoming vehicles.
Recently, Rockstar’s massive open-world online crime simulator made the leap to PS5 and Xbox Series X/S, It appears that he has no signs of disappearing any time soon. Now we have GTA+, and more, proof of it GTA Online Not close to death yet. Although it is strange that neither the newly updated version of the game nor this new subscription option is available yet for PC players. Kotaku I contacted Rockstar about its plans for PC players.
Rockstar isn’t the first company to launch a premium subscription service for an ongoing live game. Another example is Epic’s Fortnite Crew, which is similarly regulated Subscription service It was launched in December 2020.
“Writer. Amateur musicaholic. Infuriatingly humble zombie junkie. General internet maven. Bacon enthusiast. Coffee nerd.”