The NCAA 2022 tournament is fast approaching, which means the Final Four teams are locked in celebrations in New Orleans that will end with the crowning of a National Champion in the Men’s Division I Basketball Tournament. With Duke vs.
It’s undeniable that Tobacco Road takes center stage in Saturday’s two games – storylines abound as they never faced each other in the NCAA Tournament, coming in in what will be either Coach K’s last or penultimate match as head coach – but the double header spreads are within 4.5 points. Even No. 1 ranked Kansas faces a slender Villanova who just lost top scorer Justin Moore who is expected to be close.
So get ready for a frantic end to the great 2022 NCAA Championship that begins Saturday night as we prepare to cut the field four to two ahead of our Monday night national title game. All times below Eastern.
2022 Final Four . presentation information
Saturday 2 April
Caesars Superdome – New Orleans
- (1) KS vs. (2) Villanova – 6:09 PM on TBS (Watch the live broadcast)
- (2) Duke v. (8) North Carolina – 8:49 p.m. on TBS (Watch it live)
Paths to the Fourth Final 2022
(2) The Duke
(8) North Carolina
- first round: (8) North Carolina 95, (9) Marquette 63 | a summary
- The second phase: (8) North Carolina 93, (1) Baylor 86 (overtime) | a summary
- sweet 16: (8) North Carolina 73, (4) UCLA 66 | Love Powers Tar Heels Past Bruins
- elite eight: (8) North Carolina 69, (15) St. Peter 49 | a summary
- first round: (2) Villanova 80, (15) Delaware 60 | a summary
- The second phase: (2) Villanova 71, (7) Ohio State 61 | a summary
- sweet 16: (2) Villanova 63, (11) Michigan 55 | a summary
- elite eight: (2) Villanova 50, (5) Houston 44 | The Wildcats are the first team to reach Final Four
“Award-winning social media nerd. Food specialist. Amateur entrepreneur. Pop culture maven. Subtly charming explorer.”