Outdoor Action Ltd are currently looking for a full time enthusiastic Store/Internet Assistant to join the Blackburn store Lancashire.
We are looking for someone with retail experience and a good knowledge of the outdoors to assist in both the store and the internet, computer literacy is essential and being able to work on there own initiative.
Day-to-day duties and responsibilities vary but may include:
- You will be expected to provide customers with the best possible customer service experience
- Be involved in stock control and management
- Assisting shoppers to find the goods and products they are looking for
- Being responsible for processing cash and card payments
- Stocking shelves with merchandise
- Answering queries from customers
- Reporting discrepancies and problems to the store management team
- Merchandising on the shop floor
- Using initiative and ideas to help displays
- Processing orders from the internet, from picking to shipping
- Emails to and from customers
To apply for this job email your c.v to email@example.com