Gift ideas for outdoor enthusiasts
It’s not always easy coming up with fresh ideas for Christmas presents, so here’s ten ideas to get you started:
- The person with everything: keep it simple – plan a surprise walk or ride and invite some friends.
- Directionally challenged: get them a good compass, or upgrade to a GPS.
- Kids: get them started with GeoCaching. Use a map or GPS to help them develop a love for exploring.
- Gadget fans: solar powered chargers are great for longer trips and environmentally friendly too.
- House beautiful: find and make your own Christmas decorations and give them something unique.
- Campers: a pocket multitool is really useful and much easier to carry than a full tool set.
- Safety conscious parents: A first aid kit might not be the most exciting present, but could be vital.
- All-weather walkers: Waterproof bags for phones, tablets and other kit will let them keep going whatever the weather.
- Seeking inspiration: discover more of your favourite areas with walking or cycling guidebooks.
- For BFFs: create a personalised map with your favourite photo on the cover